On Tuesday 26th February, the City of Joburg hosted the Inner City Partnership Forum.
Presentations were given by 11 passionate stakeholders currently working on projects to improve the Inner City.
The presentations are available via Google Docs. If you are unable to access Google Docs please contact email@example.com
- Joburg Inner City Tourism Association – Isaac Chalumbira (Lionshare)
- MaDdD video
MADdD Programme at the Alhambra Theatre – Thobile Chittenden (Reimagination Foundation)
- City Kidz – Renney Plitt (Plitvest) and Cindy Moyo (City Kidz)
- Harambee video
Employability/ Skills for inclusive growth; An ecosystems change story – Sylvester Moepya (Harambee)
- Newtown Innovation Precinct; Education, Health and Housing through an Innovative Vision – Nicolaas Erasmus (Citiq Group)
- Massive Small & Impact through scale; Supporting ordinary people and projects in the inner city – Katherine Cox (TUHF)
- UJ-PEETs programme; Activating young citizens in the 4th Industrial Revolution – Nickey Janse van Rensburg (UJ)
- Village East Precinct Partnership – Zinzile Seepie (Divercity)
- The Makers Way Project – Mariapaola McGurk (The Coloured Cube)
- FNB Refurbishment – Lee-Anne van Zyl (FNB)
- BRAAM & WITS – Yael Horowitz