- 1992 Central Johannesburg Partnership (CJP) established as a private limited company (as the result of an Inner City Strategic Workshop held in 1991.)
– See also Neil Fraser – Passionate City Man
– See also World Bank case study on Johannesburg
- 1996 CJP transitions to a Section 21 organisation.
- 1998 fund management of funding received from the Ford Foundation, Mott Foundation, Kellogg Foundation and Lotto for the Constitution Hill and Johannesburg Art1 & 2 City.
- 2004 fund management of Property Owner Funding for High Court upgrade
- 2009 fund management of Lotto Funding for Johannesburg Art City 3.
- 2015 CJP name change to Johannesburg inner City Partnership (JICP) as a result of the Inner City Road Map.
- 2016 Terms of Reference signed between the CoJ and the JICP.
- 2017 Presentation: Taking the Partnership Forward
- 2017 Presentation: JICP Strategy
- 2018 Management of funding received from US Consulate for Makers Way Placemaking
- 2018 Management of SEDA funding received for the Urban Agriculture Initiative
- 2019 Management of British Council funding received for the Makers Valley Partnership.
- The JICP is a non-profit company, with PBO status.