Meetings Africa 2018
Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg.
In recent years, the global meetings industry has begun to recognise Africa as a sought after destination. Meetings Africa showcases Africa’s diverse offering of services and products where African associations and African meetings industry professionals can partner to help transform our continent.
- South Africa came 3rd in the Best Country category of the 2017 Telegraph Travel Awards. Also in the top 10; Namibia (7th) and Botswana (9th).
- Walking, cycling and skateboarding tours available across Johannesburg
- In the press:
- 2018_02 36 hours in Johannesburg
- 2017_10 Where to Go in Maboneng, the Coolest Neighborhood in Johannesburg
- 2017_10 Johannesburg is Africa’s most visited city in the Mastercard Global Destination Cities Index
- 2017_10 Why Johannesburg Is Becoming Africa’s Hippest City
- 2017_10 Airbnb to invest $1m to boost tourism projects in Africa
- 2017_10 An Immersive Lunch Experience With Soul Travellers
- 2017_10 I gave my heart to Hillbrow
- 2017_10 Johannesburg Gaining on its stunner of a sibling city
- 2017_09 48 Hours in Johannesburg and Soweto
- 2017_08 Five Reasons to visit Johannesburg-South Africa’s Golden City